City of Irvine - One Irvine
The goal of the One Irvine program is to engage residents and stakeholders to spark long-lasting, community-led reinvestment and revitalization, and to eliminate code issues in the City’s neighborhoods. The program offers Green Home Grants, Home Improvement Loans, a Permit Fee Holiday (citywide) and a Residential Rehabilitation Program (citywide).
MBI has supported the City with promoting One Irvine’s goals and objectives through tailored messaging, outreach strategies, and community events.
Scope of Work
- Facilitated a large community engagement event in North El Camino Real neighborhood to celebrate the success of the One Irvine program completing in its first neighborhood and provide the community with more resources, access to city departments, food, games, and more
- Developed and created public surveys to understand resident needs and analyze successful elements of the program
- Created and managed the One Irvine stakeholder database
- Created numerous collateral materials such as One Irvine fact sheets/FAQs and coloring pages
- Developed postcards, door-to-door flyers, and social media posts